- A clear matt or gloss version of Graffiti Magic; previously called ‘box coat’, specially designed
for application onto items of street furniture such as traffic light control boxes, telephone,
cable and electricity junction boxes, CCTV and street lighting columns.
- This unique one-pack coating gives effective protection against both fly-posting and Graffiti.
Poster Magic is a permanent not sacrificial system. Allowing for repeated easy removal of any
- Posters will not adhere to surfaces coated with Poster Magic. No scrapers, solvents or water
- Poster Magic is suitable for a wide variety of surfaces, though if in any doubt we recommend a
trial application, or contact the technical department of Graffiti Magic Limited who will be pleased
to give advice. Graffiti Magic can be used on concrete, render, masonry, porous stone, timber
and previously painted surfaces. ( USE WITH MASONARY PAINTS SHOULD BE TESTED
FIRST FOR ADHESION, A SMALL TEST AREA SHOULD BE DONE FIRST) WE CANNOT BE
HELD RESPONIBLE FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY NON TESTED AREAS.
- It should not be used over pliolite based products without first applying to a test area.
- To test the suitability of Graffiti Magic we recommend a small trial application be carried out or
contact the technical department of Graffiti Magic who will be pleased to give advice
- First thoroughly clean and degrease the surface to be coated.
- If the item is newly powder coated or stove enamelled this can leave an oily residue which
must be removed using a solvent wash prior to the application of two coats of Poster Magic.
- If the box is old and requires refurbishment then first apply a coat in the colour required before
applying two coats of Poster Magic to finish.
- Application by brush or roller.
- Brushes and roller sleeves may need to be discarded after use.
- Posters will not adhere to surfaces coated with Poster Magic, once dry they will fall off or can
easily be peeled off by hand.
- No scrapers, solvents or water is required.