- Gum protection is an aqueous fluorochemical dispersion. It is a pale yellow liquid.
- A simple application dramatically prolongs the life of all surfaces providing an innovative, scientific solution for
the protection of buildings and structures; both historic and modern.
- Gum protection prevents penetration of water, liquids, oil and most types of surface contamination to porous
- Prevents stains and airborne dirt from adhering to the surface. It also has a good resistance to graffiti and
- For use on exterior stonework, patios, block paving, pedestrian areas and car parks. It can also be applied to
interior stone flooring, floor tiles and garage doors.
Long Lasting Protection
- Gum Magic gives long lasting protection to all porous building materials, for example brick, limestone, marble,
granite, slate, terracotta, concrete rendering and artificial stone.
- Contaminants no longer stick to the substrate.
- Transparent – will not alter colour or original appearance, allows the surface to breathe.
- It does not cause yellowing.
- Waterborne; ready to use; water resistant; non-flammable; non-toxic.
- Chewing gum does not adhere to the surface, also protection from liquid and oil.
- Gum Magic prevents liquid ingress – liquids simply run off the surface. It eliminates the harmful effects of
moisture and prevents frost damage.
- It also prevents greasy stains from adhering to surfaces (oil, diesel, petrol, etc) and protects against general
- Stains are easily removed using water and detergents.
- Gum Magic prevents moss and lichen growth on roofs, pavements and pedestrian surfaces.
- Chewing gum can usually be removed with medium pressure water jetting.
- Transparent – will not alter the aesthetics of the treated surface
- Atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface
- Resists moss and lichen formation
- Keep surfaces looking natural and clean
- Surface will remain moisture vapour permeable
- Reduces surface degradation
- UV resistant
- Environmentally friendly
Tested to BS EN 1062–3 Liquid Water Transmission Rate
- Storage Conditions: Protect from frost and direct sunlight.
- Shelf Life:12 months in unopened containers when stored in recommended conditions.