- Safe, environmentally friendly, fully biodegradable, non-hazardous and non-flammable. For use on all
porous and non-porous surfaces.
- The Remover has a pleasant aroma and can be safely used in confined and enclosed areas.
- Available in plastic drum or pump action spray bottle.
- Non animal tested.
- Non hazardous under COSHH & CHIP 11 Regulations
- Fully biodegradable – environmentally friendly
- Low volatility – safe to use
- Effective against spray paints, permanent markers, felt tip, ball-point pen, etc.
- Water rinseable – permits easily removal
- Low odour – pleasant to use
- Cost-effective – ready to use, concentrated remover
- Remover is used UNDILUTED
- Test small inconspicuous area first
- Spray, brush or wipe over graffiti with Remover
- Leave for 3-4 minutes to allow remover to penetrate graffiti or stain
- On very old graffiti you may need to agitate the graffiti with a green nylon pad soaked in remover
- Rinse or wipe over with a clean damp cloth
- Repeat if necessary
Brush, clean cloths clean water, nylon pads, green scourers.